NRG1 Fusion Breast Cancer is a variation of cancer caused by the spread of cancer cells that encounter the NRG 1 gene, which is also present in the cell groups that make up breast tissue.
NRG1 Fusion Breast Cancer occurs when the tissue containing cancer meets with the Neuregulin 1 gene known as NRG1 and this tissue evolves into a cancerous cell. The diagnosis process of this type of breast cancer may also be in parallel with the first stage of general breast cancer diagnosis.
Current academic studies continue to be carried out for oncogenic activities in Neuregulin 1 Fusion Breast Cancer, one of the cancer types that carries transcripts with fusion progression.
What are the Symptoms of NRG1 Fusion Breast Cancer?
In cases where the cancerous cell penetrates the Neuregulin 1 gene, the symptoms seen, may be like general breast cancer patients.
According to the findings from recent studies, there is limited data in the relevant variation of breast cancer. For this reason, in addition to traditional treatment methods, ongoing clinical trials increase the importance of Neuregulin 1 Fusion Breast Cancer.
- Swelling that can be detected by touching under the armpit
- Swelling in the breast area
- Discoloration in different areas of the breast
- Regional growth and symmetrical disorder
- Discharge of milk ducts in nipples
- Regional skin disorder and scarring can occur
What are the Risk Factors for Neuregulin 1 Fusion Breast Cancer?
Some general risk factors detected for breast cancers containing cancerous cells with interventions in different genes and cells, like NRG1 fusion, include:
- Post-menopausal period, especially between the ages of 50-70
- Number of cases in close-ranking relatives
- Previously had cancerous cells in his body
- Early menstruation or late onset of menopause
- Use of tobacco products
- Lack of physical activity and excess weight that begins with regional fat
NRG1 Fusion Breast Cancer Clinical Treatment
While NRG1 fusion treatment is carried out, surgical interventions including radiotherapy and prophylactic mastectomy, which span a period of 4-8 weeks, clean the cancerous area.
Massive Bio uses technological infrastructure powered by synergy artificial intelligence (AI) system. SYNERGY-AI Cancer Clinical Trial Finder gives cancer patients access to new treatment options that pass FDA approvals. To find the strongest treatment for NRG1 Fusion Breast Cancer, Massive Bio continues to work, using more than 170 clinical algorithms in its own platform.