Terms & Conditions
1. The Website and our Services are designed to comply with the laws and regulations of the United States (the "U.S."). Although accessible by people in other countries, the Website and Services are intended for access and use by U.S. residents only. The Company makes no representation that the Services are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction. If you choose to access the Website from other locations, you do so upon your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
2. You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. Those under the age of 18 are not allowed to visit or otherwise use the site on their own behalf, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
1. The information provided on the Website is for informational or educational purposes only. Massive Bio is not engaged in rendering medical services via the Website, and the information provided is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a health care professional who physically examines, diagnoses and treats patients. You should consult a physician or other medical professional for advice regarding any medical condition or treatment thereof. We serve a supporting role for your primary physician or oncologist.
2. Your reliance upon any content or information provided on the Website and in the Services is solely at your own risk. The Website may not be up to date or may not accurately represent the complete breadth and details of oncology treatment options or patient assistance program options. There may be local programs or recently updated national programs which are not represented on the Website. You should not construe Company’s publication of any such content as an endorsement by Company of the views expressed in it, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation made by the author of the content.
3. Massive Bio is a data analytics firm that evaluates existing clinical information and data. Massive Bio is not a health care provider, and no patient-provider relationship is established by your request for Services from Massive Bio. Massive Bio will not physically observe or examine you, test your blood or tissue samples, or take any anatomical images for either diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
4. Massive Bio is not practicing medicine and is not licensed, registered, certified, and/or otherwise qualified to practice medicine or deliver medical services in any state.
5. Massive Bio assumes that the clinical information and data about you furnished by your health care providers are accurate and complete. Massive Bio is neither responsible nor liable to anyone for any incorrect or incomplete reporting to you or your primary oncologist as a result of inaccurate, incomplete, or unreadable clinical information or data that Massive Bio received from your health care providers.
6. Massive Bio disclaims all express and implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Massive Bio does not make any representations regarding accuracy, completeness, or reliability of its report.
7. Massive Bio will issue its report to you or your primary oncologist. Your primary oncologist in his/her sole discretion may choose to use or not use Massive Bio’s report
8. After an initial review of your clinical information and data, Massive Bio may decline to process your request, and return your payment if Massive Bio concludes in its sole discretion that its services would not be useful to you or your primary oncologist.
3. Modification of these Terms and the Website
4. Restrictions on Website Use
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or the origin of any information you provide;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, the Services or any activity conducted on the Website or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with (or attempt, encourage, or support anyone else’s attempt to engage in such activities) any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited;
- Engage in unauthorized use of bots, spiders, scraping, or harvesting of content or information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the Service;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that infringes the rights of third parties, contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to our users’ computers or systems; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Service, or that, in our sole judgement, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
- Violations of system or network security and certain other conduct may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website for any or no reason at any time without notice.
5. Information Disclosure
1. Disclosure under Law. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including personally identifiable information, or to edit, refuse to allow or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Company’s sole discretion.
2. Providing Correct Personal Information. In the course of using the Website, you may be required to enter certain information, including without limitation personal information (collectively, “Information”). You represent and warrant that you will provide Company with full, true and correct Information, and to update such Information on the Website promptly as reasonably necessary and as required by the Website.
1. Account Materials. You must register on the Website to apply for Services by creating a user profile. When you register, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested or directed on the Website and to promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy. Company has the right to suspend or terminate any account or other registration and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website if it suspects that such information is inaccurate or incomplete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and username that you are given or select in connection with the Service, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
2. General Materials. If you submit information or materials to us (including without limitation ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, strategies, artwork, statistics, graphs, processes, plans, freeware, scripts, code or vulnerabilities), you grant Company an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide, transferable and sublicenseable license to use in any way for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, including without limitation the right to reproduce, copy, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), modify, transmit, distribute, edit, reformat, translate, and make derivative works from those materials or information. You understand that you will not be compensated or credited for any such use. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Company or any right to license fees or royalties for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any property included in your communications to us.
3. Your Responsibility for Materials and Company's Monitoring Rights. You will be responsible for your own Materials and the consequences of transmitting those Materials. Company has no obligation to monitor you or any other user’s use of the Website. Company reserves the right to review and monitor your use of the Website, including without limitation your use of any user ID and/or password in accessing the Website and any Materials Submitted to or revised on the Website, and to remove any Materials that Company believes in its sole discretion violate these Terms. Company reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Website, including, without limitation, your access to any or all of the services provided thereunder or your ability to use any Website user ID and/or password, at any time without notice if we believe you have violated these Terms or are likely to violate these Terms. Your sole remedy against Company in the event of a dispute arising out of these Terms, the Website or your use thereof, is to terminate these Terms by ceasing your use of the Website. In the event of termination of these Terms, Company may delete and/or store, in its discretion, Materials and data associated with your use of the Website. Company may also change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the publicly available portion of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. With regard to the password-protected portion of the Website, Company will provide you with thirty (30) days notice prior to materially changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of this portion of the Website.
7. Your Account
1. Security of Account and Password. In the event you establish an account and receive or establish a password for such account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You accept full responsibility and liability for all activities that occur under your account or password. Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove content in its sole discretion.
2. Notification of Unauthorized Use/Ceasing Access. You shall notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use or threat of unauthorized use of your account or the Website or of any other breach or potential breach of security known to you with respect to your account or the Website, including without limitation any loss or compromise of any password, and will cooperate with Company in every reasonable way to help Company prevent the further unauthorized use, threat of unauthorized use, disclosure or threat of disclosure regarding the Website, your account and/or your password. You agree that immediately upon termination of your right to use the Website or any password-protected portion of the Website, or upon any earlier demand by Company at any time, you will cease all access and/or use of the Website or such password protected portion of the Website, and will not attempt to access and/or use same.
8. User Representations and Warranties
2. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EFFORTS BY COMPANY TO MODIFY THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THESE LIMITATIONS. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH, OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH, THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AS A CONVENIENCE TO ALL USERS WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (1) OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (2) OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OR ACCURACY, (3) OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, (4) OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, (5) OF TITLE, (6) THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE IN AN ERROR FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, OR UNINTERRUPTED MANNER, IS CURRENT AND UP TO DATE AND ACCURATELY DESCRIBES COMPANY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (7) THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (8) THAT THE WEBSITE IS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PLATFORM
3. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, INTERNAL OPERATING UNITS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUBLICENSEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AND RELATED PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, WITH COMPANY, THE “COMPANY ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE SAME, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OR VIEWED ON THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SAME, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, REGULATION, COMMON LAW PRECEDENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM COMPANY’S NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, LIABILITY OF COMPANY ENTITIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS APPEAR WITHIN THE BODY OF THE WEBSITE AND ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMERS PLACE GREATER RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN, SUCH GREATER RESTRICTIONS SHALL APPLY. THIS INDEMNIFICATION SHALL APPLY TO THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AS WELL AS CLAIMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
11. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property.
1. Website Ownership. The Website and all content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, translation, and other matters related to the Website (collectively, “Content”) are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights pursuant to international conventions and U.S. and other laws. The Website and all Content is the property of Company and/or third party licensors, and all right, title and interest in and to the Website and Content will remain with Company or such third party licensors. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You do not acquire ownership rights to the Website or any Content other than any rights in the Materials that you may have. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content. You will not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Website or any Website content. You may only use the Website and the Content as expressly permitted herein, and any other use is prohibited. Any copying, republication, or redistribution of the Website or Website content, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Company and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder identified in the subject content, which consent to be granted or withheld at the sole discretion of the rights holder.
2. Copyright Infringement Claims. Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Company’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below, with all information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512, summarized as follows: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (7) any other materials or information as may be required under the DMCA as amended from time to time or by the U.S. Copyright Office.
3. Copyright Agent. Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to Company Designated Copyright Agent using the following contact information: Massive Bio Designated Copyright Agent: Email: email@example.com Address: Massive Bio, Inc. 90 West St. #12M New York, NY 10006
12. Dispute Resolution (Arbitration Clause)
1. Binding Arbitration. You and Company each agree to submit to binding arbitration in the event of a dispute, controversy or claim (each, a “Dispute”) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof (including the determination of the scope or applicability of these Terms to arbitrate), your or Company’s rights and obligations under these Terms, the Website, the use of the Website, and/or the information, services and/or products that may be provided by or through or in connection with the Website. The arbitration will be held in New York City, New York before one arbitrator on an individual basis and not as a class action. You expressly waive any right you may have to arbitrate a dispute as a class action. You also expressly waive your right to a jury trial. The arbitration will be administered by JAMS (http://www.jamsadr.com). You may obtain a copy of the rules of JAMS by contacting the organization. You and Company shall agree on one arbitrator to conduct the arbitration. In the event the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator will be selected in accordance with the JAMS rules. Each party shall be responsible for its own attorney, expert and other fees, unless such fees are awarded by the arbitrator to the prevailing party. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Company’s intellectual property rights, Company may seek (and you will not contest) injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in New York City, New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
2. Arbitration Final. The arbitrator's award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state law concerning arbitration, governs all arbitration under this clause. Any court having jurisdiction may enter judgment on the arbitrator's award. If any part of this clause, other than waivers of class action rights, is deemed or found to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder shall remain enforceable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if the waiver of class action rights contained herein is not enforceable as to any person or persons, such non-enforceability shall apply to such person or persons only, and all other persons shall continue to be governed by the Arbitration Clause.
3. Giving Up Right of Class Action. These Terms provides that all Disputes will be resolved by binding arbitration and not in court or by jury trial. IF A DISPUTE IS ARBITRATED, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST COMPANY ENTITIES INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS INCLUDES GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AS SET FORTH IN ANY STATE STATUTE.
4. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue; Waiver of Jury Trial. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Delaware, excluding any law or conflicts of law principle that would apply the law of another jurisdiction. To the extent a Dispute is not governed by the Arbitration Clause, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New York City, New York in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website or under these Terms; provided, however, that in the event Company is sued or joined by a third party in any other court or in any other forum in respect of any matter which may give rise to a claim by Company hereunder, you consent to the jurisdiction of such court or forum over any claim which may be asserted by Company therein. You irrevocably consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by such courts in any such action. In addition, and notwithstanding the foregoing, you irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection that you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court and any claim that any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. Final judgment in any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court shall be conclusive and binding upon you and may be enforced in any court in which you are subject to a jurisdiction by a suit upon such judgment. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph. To the extent a claim is not governed by the Arbitration Clause, Company and you each hereby waive the right to a trial by jury in any court and in any suit, action or proceeding, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, in which any such party is a party, as to any claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, your or Company’s rights and obligations under these Terms, the Website, use of the Website, and/or the services and/or products that may be provided by or through or in connection with the Website.
1. Viewing, Accessing and Use Outside the United States. If and when any products or services referenced on the Website become available, they will become available in the United States and may not become available elsewhere. Company makes no claims that the Website or any products or services referenced therein may be lawfully viewed, accessed or used outside the United States. Access or use of the Website or any products or services referenced therein may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access or use the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
2. No Joint Venture. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of these Terms or your use of the Website.
4. Section headings and other captions in these Terms are used solely for the convenience of the parties, have no legal or contractual significance, and shall not be used in interpreting, construing or enforcing any of the provisions of these Terms.
5. Survival. The provisions of the following sections shall survive any termination or expiration of these Sections: Disclosure Under Law, Materials, User Representations and Warranties, Disclaimers, Indemnification, Confidentiality, Copyright and Other Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration Clause), Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue; Waiver of Jury Trial, and Miscellaneous.
6. No Waiver. The failure of Company to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver or limitation of Company’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with that provision or any other provision of these Terms.
7. Assignment. No assignment, delegation or other conveyance of these Terms may be made by you (by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Company, to be given in its sole discretion. Company may assign its rights and obligations hereunder to any other party.
8. Statute of Limitations. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises; thereafter, any such claim will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation.
9. Agreement Binding. In the event that any provision of these Terms is deemed to be unenforceable, said provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intent of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
10. Notices. Notices to Company under these Terms shall be sufficient only if in writing and transmitted via personal delivery, delivered by a major commercial rapid delivery courier service, or mailed, postage or charges prepaid, by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to Company, with such notices being effective as of the date of actual, confirmed receipt by Company. Notices to you are deemed effective if sent to the email, fax, mail address or other contact information provided by you, and are deemed effective upon the earlier of being confirmed received or one day after having been sent.