Are You Ready to Learn Your Clinical Trial Options?
Massive Bio has programs to aid patients in searching for options.
Clinical Trial Matching System (CTMS)
- SYNERGY-AI: Artificial Intelligence Based Precision Oncology Clinical Trial Matching and Registry: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03452774
- System pulls in all available clinical trials and can provide a detailed matching result to patients based on their medical information.
- Patients are referred by provider, channel partner, health system or are self-referred
- Each patient has an oncology nurse-navigator who will help them identify and understand their clinical trial options
- All trial matches are reviewed by a team of research scientists to ensure accuracy and to help sort options based on patient’s unique situation
- Offered at no cost to the patient
Virtual Tumor Board (VTB)
- Massive Bio has developed 170 clinical pathways in conjunction with our medical advisory board.
- Our physician review panel has more than 50 world-class experts who currently practice at 25 NCI facilities
- Patients have their case reviewed from 2-4 physicians who specialize in their disease, including diagnostic experts and research scientists
- Patients receive a conference call with one of the panelists and their nurse navigator to fully explain the treatment plan
- The patient’s local physician will also receive a conference call to discuss treatment recommendations
- Patient will receive on-going support from Massive Bio
- Clinical Trial Matching results are included in VTB
- While there is an out-of-pocket cost to the patient of $750-$1500, many insurances offer reimbursement and patients can use FSA or HSA funds for the expense