Do You Want to Become a Part of Our Oncologist Network?
Massive Bio teams up with oncologists at large academic cancer centers and community practices across the United States.
Join our growing network of key opinion leaders and oncologists. Your knowledge, research, and expertise in cancer treatment can make a difference globally.
We understand oncologists’ needs of as our management team and scientific advisory board is a mix of research and clinical oncologists.
- Advancing cancer research and knowledge: Improve the precision oncology field by sharing your experiences, opinions, and ideas.
- Your time is valuable: Receive compensation for your time and opinions for advisory and Virtual Tumor Boards for which you qualify and complete. We invite you to only research studies that are relevant to your area of expertise and interest.
- Increase awareness and enrollment in clinical trials: Highlight your research. Discuss and learn about new medical treatments and influence the development of new oncology products.
- Convenient time: You can take part in advisory boards at any time of the day at your convenience. Studies can be conducted online or over the phone.
- Paid research opportunities: You will receive priority invites to studies and advisory boards on a wide range of medical and pharmaceutical topics and products.
- Compliance: We have a multi-institutional, pre-approved consulting agreement for compliance, which we will be happy to submit for your review.
- Confidentiality: Your contact information will not be shared with any third party and will remain 100% private.
- No Obligation: There is no obligation to respond to Virtual Tumor Board invitations. It is entirely up to you in which studies you partake, and you can unsubscribe at any time.