May 2018 Newsletter - Massive Bio SYNERGY-AI Clinical Trial Program Launched
Meet Massive Bio at ASCO 2018
Meet Massive Bio at ASCO 2018
Join Massive Bio executives and get your live demo at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting. Massive Bio will provide two types of demos:
• Virtual tumor board powered by Massive Bio’s proprietary pathways and sub-specialists
• Clinical trial matching and eligibility screening platform powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and supervised by sub-specialists
"Over the past 12 months, we have massively automated and scaled our virtual tumor board to cancer patients and their treating oncologists and finalized our revolutionary clinical trial matching and eligibility screening platform to pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CROs) and providers. We are thrilled with the market response and client feedback and we would love to meet with oncologists and enterprises at ASCO to get their feedback and explore win-win collaboration options” said Selin Kurnaz, PhD, Co-founder and CEO of Massive Bio.
Massive Bio’s tumor board and clinical trial matching and eligibility screening set itself apart from the competitive set with the following:
• Evidence based recommendations with scientific curation, proprietary pathways and sub-specialists from 25 NCI cancer centers
• Detailed eligibility screening with more than 1,000 parameters to reduce research coordinator’s time
• Combined use of cutting edge technologies such as NLP, machine learning for scalability and repeatability
• 24/7 direct patient engagement with dedicated call center and clinical navigation staff
• Consultation, education and reimbursement support to make actionable recommendations
• Tracking of clinical and genomic information and outcomes for improved clinical and financial decisions
• Patient, provider, payer, pharmaceutical company, and testing lab collaboration on a daily basis
To learn more, and reserve your limited spot to Massive Bio’s live demo, please send us an email at ASCO2018@massbio.ioor click the below link. Massive Bio is excited to meet and let’s democratize access to precision oncology together.
Massive Bio SYNERGY-AI Clinical Trial Program Launched
The SYNERGY-AI registry is the first of its kind to combine artificial intelligence, genomic biomarkers and multi-variate analysis to accelerate clinical trial matching and promote access to promising cancer therapies.
“Today’s announcement marks a one-of-a-kind clinical program which utilizes a precision medicine approach to clinical trial matching that could potentially catalyze accelerated enrollment from a patient-driven perspective, while promoting access and innovation” said Dr. Arturo Loaiza-Bonilla, MD, MSEd, chief medical advisor and co-founder of Massive Bio. “Initiation of this study also represents a significant milestone for Massive Bio, as we have the opportunity to help over 1,500 patients to enroll in therapeutic cancer trials. Most importantly, we believe this program has the potential to change the paradigm of how we approach clinical trial screening and enrollment, and help many more patients in the future.”
Currently, there are an estimated 700,000 people in the United States living with a brain tumor. Brain tumors can significantly impact the life of the patient. 80% of brain tumors are benign and 20% are malignant. Meningiomas and gliomas are the two most prevalent brain tumor types in adults. Brain tumors originate in the brain, rather than spreading from another location.
Massive Biois driven to provide cancer patients, their families and trusted treating oncologists a service that will generate the most up-to-date and precise oncology plan without disrupting their lives, relocating or financially hindering them.