Find the Right Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Clinical Trial
- There are hundreds of clinical trials that are actively recruiting for non-small cell lung cancer worldwide.
- These trials might include novel immunotherapies or targeted therapies that are based on biomarkers such as EGFR, ALK, ROS-1, NTRK, BRAF, MET.
- Fill the form to get your personalized clinical trial matching options.
Rapid and High Quality Clinical Trial Options
- Met mutation lung cancer clinical trials
- Met mutation nsclc clinical trials
- Egfr mutation lung cancer clinical trials
- Egfr mutation nsclc clinical trials
- Non small cell lung cancer clinical trials
- Nsclc clinical trials
Case Management Team Resolving Enrollment Issues
Just identifying a good clinical trial may be necessary but not sufficient for you to enroll to a promising clinical trial; 75% of the time patients not enroll due to last mile issues. Thus, Massive Bio’s experienced case management team helps you during site selection, escalation of financial issues to the study Sponsor and/or other matters that may limit your enrollment.
No Need to Travel Until You Decide on A Trial
When you are working with Massive Bio, you know if you are eligible or not eligible to a trial before you go to a site and start the enrollment process. This is extremely important because more than 65% of the time you may not be eligible to a trial and Massive Bio informs you about your screening results before you even go to a site.