Decentralized Clinical Trials Summit
The 2nd Operationalize: Decentralized Clinical Trials Summit is open for registration and begins Tuesday September 7th until September 9th. Decentralized clinical trials (DCT) use novel technologies or processes to create options for participation outside of conventional clinical settings, improving access and convenience. These oncology clinical trials are also centered around patient needs that improves the patient experience.
The Decentralized Clinical Trials Summit is the response to the industry’s plea for a greater understanding and clarity regarding the end-to-end management of running a patient-centric, forward-thinking decentralized clinical trial. Each speaker will share the same desire to increase the success, ease, and treatment options for cancer patients in need.
Massive Bio co-founder and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Arturo Loaiza-Bonilla will be speaking on day one of the event at 4:45 pm EST. Arturo’s presentation during the event will cover:
- Discussing the adaption to a telehealth model and changes in digital care responsibilities
- Sharing best practice on training HCPs and others on the technology requirements
- Displacing some commonly cited issues in the DCT framework and elaborating on key challenges
I am excited to be speaking at 2nd Operationalize: Decentralized Clinical Trials Summit this September 7-9! I will be presenting on "Best Strategies to Optimize Patient Enrollment & Health Care Provider Engagement in the Digital Era" - https://t.co/tVQ1WTaSJa #clinicaltrials #ai pic.twitter.com/Ofl6RyJQCw
— Arturo Loaiza-Bonilla, MD MSEd (@DrBonillaOnc) August 23, 2021
The 4 key topics of the DCT Summit are:
- The process for theorizing, designing, and operationalizing a DCT. Including how to determine success, who to communicate with, and how to build care into research
- Considering the ways in which technological advances can enable enhanced data procurement, validated digital endpoints and opportunities for patient choice to optimize trial engagement
- Taking away key lessons when considering the hybridization opportunities available in removing site-bound visitation and clinical endpoint collection
- Reconnecting with the patient to ensure each DCT remains transparent, accessible, and patient-centric
Other speakers in the DCT Summit will include:
The virtual summit will showcase cutting-edge research in oncology clinical trials and how they are conducted in a digital landscape. The DCT summit is free to attend for drug developers, research institutions & non-for-profits. Join dozens of leading pharma, biotech, academic researchers, and patient advocates by registering for your free pass here.