Massive Bio Exhibit in ASCO Annual Meeting
This June, Massive Bio will be exhibiting during the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting. This year’s meeting is held virtually from Friday June 4th to Tuesday, June 8th. In this year’s virtual meeting, there will be more than 2,500 abstract presentations including personal stories focused on health equity, practice-changing science with state-of-the-art tools for quality care.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) funds cancer research as well as offers scientific events for oncology professionals, patient advocates, industry representatives, and major media outlets from around the world. Last year in 2020, $1 million was raised for Conquer Cancer, the ASCO Foundation.
Various attendees and oncology topics are being presented, so you can view content from any exhibition that aligns with your interests. To learn more and attend the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting, register here. Read Massive Bio’s abstract for ASCO’s Annual Meeting titled, Outcomes and applicability of a deep learning virtual tumor board (DLVTB) in community-dwelling colorectal cancer (CRC) patients. This abstract will be available in full once the annual meeting begins on Friday June 4th. To schedule a meeting or learn more about Massive Bio, click below.
Some of the program highlights throughout this year’s meeting will include:
- Opening Session featuring Dr. Lori Pierce’s Presidential Address and dynamic guest speakers who are experts in health policy and equity
- Plenary Session
- Oral abstract sessions with live Q&A
- ASCO Book Club: A Series of Catastrophes and Miracles by Mary Elizabeth Williams – a candid discussion with Jedd Wolchok, MD, PhD, FASCO and Ms. Williams, moderated by Ann Partridge, MD, FASCO
- ASCO Voices, featuring five personal narratives from across the oncology continuum
- Case-based Panels, featuring expert faculty discussing timely and challenging real-world clinical scenarios
- Eight ASCO Award Lectures honoring individuals that have made an indelible mark by advancing cancer care
Once registered for the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting, stop by the Massive Bio virtual booth here.Share your experience throughout the event by using #ASCO21 and tag @MassiveBio on any social media platform.